Friday, June 24, 2016

Mishap


I cropped in tight here because I messed this one up while drawing it..... it was/is frustrating.... Still not sure what I will do with it I could:
.... crop it and keep just the parts I like, pretending that the rest of the body doesn't exist.

....put it away for a month see what I think later,  after I let go of my anger....  Right now I can only see what it would have been .... but that will fade.......... and I think it could be rescuable if I change my attitude. 
.... Keep working on it using my anger to fuel me...

Scan and play with it digitally. 

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
I can all ready feel my frustration fading, but I also feel apathy setting in...... I never care about my work for too long.

 I will update, if there ever is an update. 



No comments:

Post a Comment