Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Organization

I haven't written anything here for a little while...My eyes are burning now ...   sleep sounds charming and comforting and nice and .... I don't think I will make it very far......
But, I did want to just throw a few things out here.
 Recently I sold something on my Etsy store... It made me very happy.
Everything went well and the customer seemed happy as well....
 This is kind of funny... I was so nervous about the shipment ... I made myself a little check list of what would go in the box just to make sure ..... this is also where I calculated totals....I'm so organized...
(even my checklists are weird...)


So now what...
 I have been thinking of posting some new stuff .... taking some pics .... and maybe writing an artists bio..... I think I am going to follow the form of this web site http://www.artsyshark.com/2014/08/26/how-to-write-an-amazing-artist-statement/
because it sound like the most fun to work with.... and I will see where I go from there...
I plan on posting the expanded version here (maybe DA ) and then I will edit the hell out of it.

...zzzzzz... ok got to go sleep is calling

No comments:

Post a Comment