Thursday, January 12, 2017

lost

I have been hesitant to write or post anything recently….
Not only here but everywhere.  There are emails I never responded to… and comments on my DA  account that I never intended to ignore…. 
…. and if you could see my thoughts you would know it isn’t apathy that keeps me silent, almost the opposite. I am hesitant and lack confidence with the words I am using. I lay down a sentence and then strip it away … spitting out and then backtracking ….. It is taking me forever to write this. …..and it says nothing. 
I am trying to force myself and just put anything here, I mean this is a self indulgent dumping ground if I can"t find a flow here, in a place of no judgement how am I going to rejoin the world. 
this is more frustrating than I thought it would be… 

in my head there is constant chatter…. imagining writing this or responding to a conversation I had at Christmas…. Obsessing over every element of what I take in…. bottlenecked with some sort of internal voice that won’t commit to a single viewpoint or answer. there is chaos and then indecision …….
In my head I will rant or whine and then chastise myself for not taking everything that I can into consideration. Actually I am always like that…. but recently I don’t even finish my initial rant, I leave it as an incomplete thought that I then condemn and never finish. …. add to that random mental noise and self doubt and poof… that’s where I am right now. 
My drawings have been saying the same thing… there are quite a few in a row that seem like they are a part of this confusing soup in my head…. I forced myself to post a few…. but,  after I scan them I look at the image and can’t see anything in them….. it isn’t even that I think they are terrible or that i am embarrassed of them it’s like I see them and see a void…. I can’t grab on to a single thing that makes sense ….. 
Everything is unraveling in front of me, like saying a word so many times that it loses all context or meaning and becomes just a pile of weird sounds…..
Maybe I am on the precipice of some kind of discovery and this is an awesome stage of mental confusion….and I will see it soon….. but right now I am a little lost.



1 comment:

  1. Yes, girl, you're lost without Jesus
    Lemme show you how to wiseabove...

    Q: You gonna live forever?
    A: Yes! depending on where: up or down;
    Q: How long do our lifetimes last?
    A: 1-outta-1 bites-the-dust, babe,
    and if you dont yet know,
    lemme show you how to wiseabove:

    When our eternal soul leaves our body
    and we riseabove to meet our Maker,
    only four, last things remain:
    death, judgement, Heaven or Hell
    according to the deeds we mortals
    have done in our finite existence.

    Find-out what RCIA is and join.
    Make Your Choice -SAW:
    https://youtu.be/YnVuhY38V1A
    Jesus sez...
    I. love. you.

    PS guess what, earthling? Im an NDE.
    Google+: kold_kadavr_ flatliner

    ReplyDelete