Sunday, April 17, 2016

Filters and effects....

I love to play with filters and digital effects on my iPad... just for fun I guess....
The first image is an alternate version of a collaborative piece ( link to original half: http://offermoord.deviantart.com/art/Lysergic-Horses-592191886 )

I download whatever is free.....and then run the images through one filter then the next....


-------
One Example-This one is went back and forth between Zombie Booth and a Deep Dream Filter...It started as a picture of a plastic skull that I drew on...

unaltered



____________________________
Ok now just a dump of other random stuff :) because I don't know what I think of it... and I don't know what else do with it... but i think it is kinda neat.... :) some are altered drawings ... some are altered pics... 




unaltered




unaltered

 




glittery drink! 


-------
This one pisses me off a little because I like it more than the original .... and I had nothing to do with it other than hitting a button.... (I did tweak a few other things but you know what I mean.... )

ditto..



unaltered











No comments:

Post a Comment