Saturday, April 23, 2016

More Goofiness

I think I will stop soon... I feel like my brain is flattening out and becoming simple. Lately I am amused by some very low brow things..... I have always loved crude humor, ribald tales and swearing.... I can live with that... I am OK with being a vulgar person......... but I started seeking out cute puppy pictures, memes (especially Spiderman ones) and wondering at what happens to an image when I run it through a filter. I have complained about this multiple times.... I know they are cheap and empty and a little soulless ...

 .... this is another group of them made from a picture I took of my new toy... a clear female Figma..... I had a lot of fun. ... and I think the filters make things look cool.... I depress myself.











No comments:

Post a Comment